Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ephesians 3:13

"I ask you, therefore, not to be discouraged because of my sufferings for you, which are your glory." God, help me to remember this verse and others like it in this time. You are God and I am not, and I will not try to bend life in the direction I want it to go. Like the lame shampoo bottles that sport the directions: rinse, lather, repeat, I will strive to bathe myself in your word, dwell on it and believe it, and continue to read it and dwell on it until my wandering heart is clean, until I accept your will instead of my own. I cry to you...give me aid.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post...though that verse IS taken out of context. Hahahahaha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...it is out of context. I checked. You geniuses and your compliments with strings attatched...lol.

    ReplyDelete